TL;DR - started my career as a developer, went into software sales, came back to development, fell in (developer) love with Statamic & Laravel and have worked with companies like OpenTable, Duo Security & MailerList.
- started with development back before the internet!
- helped build Mac Office & Adobe PageMaker
- sold software into the Fortune 1000
- started doing Statamic & Laravel work for companies like OpenTable
- got involved in the Statamic & Laravel communities
As part of the community I've built several of the most downloaded addons, built a course on building addons, and helped 100s of people get their sites going. I've helped many great companies, such as OpenTable, MailerLite & Duo Security, with:
- data architecture
- site builds
- localization frameworks
- 3rd party integration
And when I learned that Statamic v3 was going to be a Laravel packaged I dove right in and have worked on sites like FitnessMD.